Monday, February 18, 2013

Playing the Juggler Again

You surely know that familiar feeling of chasing time. Sometimes, you like to believe that there are more than 24 hours in a day. You try to juggle every aspect of your life and stretch out your limits, simply because you know that one simple mistake can mess up big time.



Well, I have been playing that part lately. But I am not giving up. I am not giving up because there are more reasons to hold on. I am not giving up because in the end, everything will turn out just fine. I am not giving up and I am not complaining because I don't have the right to do so. And I am not giving up because I have great kids to cheer me each and every time I am feeling down.

So how are you juggling your life lately?
What are your inspirations to move forward? 





No comments:

Post a Comment